Saturday, December 01, 2007

Way Too Much Good News!!

So much to choose from. Is there one that stands out above all others as a beacon of hope? Oh dear, where do I begin? Let me count the ways.

Here? Iraq Issues Arrest Warrant For Journalist Who Wrote Fake Massacre Story. It's always good to see modern day journalism taking another direct hit over their sordid performance.

Maybe this? German Muslims Protest Terror- Hold Rally at Saudi Embassy. But wait. There's more. Canadian Muslims enter Sudanese teddy debate. Does this have anything to do with the success in Iraq? Have the moderate voices in Islam been emboldened? Could be!!

Or here, perhaps? Pope agrees to talks with Muslim leaders. A pious Muslim seeks dialog with world's religious leaders and the pious Pope responds. Is this as it seems on the surface? Sure hope so.

No, I think it has to be this one: The Looking-Glass War in Iraq.

Yup. Victor Davis Hanson rights a fine piece about the corner Dems have painted themselves into. Too bad leftist politicos have such short memories, but I'll have more to say on that in a future post.

2 Comments:

Blogger huffb1 said...

off topic,

Check out my blog,
http://huffb1sblog.blogspot.com/

Just started yesterday!

The first endorsement I got came from Leftdog which is kind of bizarre to me since I highly doubt he will agree with anything I write on the blog.

December 01, 2007 8:47 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Keep on trucking, Huff. Lefties normally come in from the cold somewhere in their 40s. In the meantime, it doesn't hurt to bombard them with logic and common sense.

December 01, 2007 8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home