Friday, January 11, 2008

Meltdown!! Meltdown!!! Meltdown!!!

Buckdog has a tantrum proving once again how mature the radical left can really be. Then just as quickly he the hides the evidence by deleting his own comment and posting a lame excuse in its place, proving once again how dishonest the radical left really is. It was only there for a few moments, but was a humdinger. Rarely have I read such a hatefilled, angry screed directed at someone else, just because they disagree. David, the target of the viscious barbs, I am sure, can attest to the fact.

We saw ya, leftdog. Must be the pitbull part of your mongrel pedigree.

1 Comments:

Blogger huffb1 said...

This is not the first time that has happend with Leftdog. I start posting what he said about me on my blog 2 weeks ago and then had a link to them. But after a day or so those comments on his blog were gone.

January 11, 2008 8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home