Friday, May 02, 2008

Baby News

UPDATE: Baby has other plans. Mom got sent home from the hospital and was told if she doesn't go into serious labour by tomorrow, to come back in and be induced. Anyway, gives me a chance to have a good sleep and take off early in the morning.
========
Blogging will be light for the next month or so. Just got news from Alberta that my first grandchild has decided that this is the weekend to be born. I'll be on the road after work today.

Marvelous timing, wouldn't you say? No phone call in the middle of the night and a weekend just ahead.

This little girl is also the first member of the next generation of our family. WooooHoooo!!

2 Comments:

Blogger John Murney said...

That's awesome! Congratulations Louise!

May 02, 2008 5:38 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Thanks John. It's kind of a strange feeling. It's been 29 years since the baby's mommy was born, and she's the younger of my two kids. Do you think I could get away with saying I don't know how to change diapers?

May 02, 2008 6:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home