Monday, August 18, 2008

Cool - Global Visitors

I have subscribed to Sitemeter.com so I can see where my viewers come from (assuming I have any). Low and behold, I have folks from all over the world visiting my site. Probably by accident, but who's complaining.

So to the people from Adelaide, Australia; Chongqing, China; New Delhi, India; Gostar,Iran; Beirut, Lebanon (hey, I've been there); Haifa, Israel; Zurich, Switzerland; Brussels, Belgium (Is that you, Down East Blog Mike?); Surrey, New Malden, United Kingdom;...

and from Phenix City, Alabama; Indian Trail, North Carolina; Charlottesville, Virgina; Baltimore, Maryland; Bronx, New York; Abington, Massachusetts; Mont Vernon, New Hamshire; Sedalia, Indiana; Hopkins, Michigan; Ashland, Illinois; Los Angeles, California; Pomona, California; San Francisco, California; Veronia, Oregon;...

and back here in Canuckistan, from Abbotford, Kamloops, Vancouver and Cowichan, British Columbia; Lethbridge, Calgary, Edmonton, and Lloydminster, Alberta; North Battleford, Shaunavin, Gull Lake, (believe it or not, I know where those two are); Regina, and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan; Ottawa, London, and Toronto, Ontario and Halifax, Nova Scotia...

There's even a couple of folks of no fixed address. One has an account with AOL (around Minneapolis, maybe, or Omaha?) and the other with Rogers (looks like he or she lives in Churchill, Manitoba, brrrrr!)

Welcome each and every one!! Just one question, though, especially to you folks on the other side of the planet. How in hells bells did you land on my blog? I'm just a lonely little obscure blog hidden at the back of the blogosphere from the middle of Nowhere, Saskatchewan.

2 Comments:

Blogger huffb1 said...

I have statcounter on my blog. I get visitors from all over the world on my blog. I think a lot of people find it by accident on a search engine.

August 18, 2008 9:14 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I'm sure most of my traffic is accidental, too. Sigh!

August 19, 2008 3:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home