Monday, September 08, 2008

Hallelujah!!!

Holy smokes!! Keith Olbermann has had his knuckles rapped. He's one of the reasons I canceled my cable subscription and put my TV in storage.

MSNBC Takes Incendiary Hosts From Anchor Seat

Baby steps are better than no steps.

Chris Matthews wasn't quite as bad, but I'm glad they did it to him, too.

I wonder why it took MSNBC so bloody long to figure this out?

Some interesting excerpts:

"Although MSNBC nearly doubled its total audience compared with the 2004 conventions, its competitive position did not improve, as it remained in last place among the broadcast and cable news networks."...
"When the vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin lamented media bias during her speech, attendees of the Republican convention loudly chanted “NBC.”"

"In interviews, 10 current and former staff members said that long-simmering tensions between MSNBC and NBC reached a boiling point during the conventions. “MSNBC is behaving like a heroin addict,” one senior staff member observed. “They’re living from fix to fix and swearing they’ll go into rehab the next week.”"
Anyway, so long. Obviously I won't miss you. I only found out about it via a blog that I frequent - Girl on the Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home