Thursday, September 25, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake, Indeed!

UPDATE: You should read the comments following the article that John links to. Both arts funding and the CBC are getting a good beating. Yeah, tax payers!! As usual the Liberals and the NDP are on the wrong side, completely oblivious to what we want them to do with our money.
================================

John Murney's new blog doesn't allow comments, so let me use my own to say I agree 100% with what he is saying in this entry.

Hey folks. The taxpayer does not owe you a living. What you do is nice (sometimes) but I'd rather have my money go to health care or universities or our armed forces or a Royal Commission on the abuse of Human Rights Commissions or a billion other things that are far more critical for the survival and well being of our nation. Remember the concept of "patrons"? Dust it off and start using it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home