Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I Have My Answer

On Monday on my way to work I was listening to the radio, and of course, there was news about what's going on the Middle East. The news included a statement attributed to the Canadian government's alleged position on the current war in the Gaza strip. I couldn't believe my ears, because it sounded so luke warm to Israel's side in the affair. I commented about it over at Ezra Levant's blog:
"You know. I find the left to be terribly uneducated. Sure, many of them have university degrees, but in what discipline? Social and political science fields in which the faculties are awash with political correctness. This does not surprise me that we see this on left blogs. What does surprise me is the Canadian government's statement, which I heard this morning. They were calling for a cease fire. Well fine, but there was a very disappointing lack of a firm statement in support of Israel and against the terror regime in Gaza. Unless, of course, the media was cherry picking and whitewashing the government's statement."

Well, it appears I was right about the whitewashing. Ottawa blames Hamas for civilian deaths at school. Surprise, surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home