Monday, May 25, 2009

Occidental Soapbox

I'm not quite sure when or how I discovered Occidental Soapbox, but I'm reasonably certain it was on YouTube. This man has produced some very educational videos. He must be a historian. I'm viewing a series of ten under the general title of History, Islam and Geopolitics. You can find a list of this and others of his series here. The one called Islamic Crusades sounds interesting. I think it will be next on my viewing list. I think I might make Occidental Soapbox a regular read, too. I have other favs on YouTube of the well documented, highly interesting history genre. But I'll leave those for another day.

Never mind. I just finished watching Islamic Crusades and all I gotta say is Halelujah!!! Finally, there is a balanced portrayal of history to counter balance the idiocy of the leftist university professors and their anti-everything-Western-especially-America. Don't miss it. Especially number 6. It sounds like the series is a work in progress, as he says the next episode will deal with the continuing efforts of Islam to reconquer India.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home