Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Frustration and Tears

Why do I get tears in my eyes and growing sense of frustration when I read stories like this?

Engaging with Iran is like having sex with someone who hates you

This man is playing cat and mouse games just like Saddam Hussein did and Hamas's Ismail Haniyeh and Hezbollah's Nasrallah do.

I love you Hitch. I hope the right people read this and are moved to act accordingly. And is there anyone out there who thinks there is nothing significant about the date this overture from Iamadinnerjacket came out?

----------------------------------------

Neville er Barack Chamberlain and Fuhrer - I mean Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (From the comments at The Spirit of Man)

1 Comments:

Blogger Xanthippa said...

I wish it were that innocent... They cannot use ignorance of the past as their excuse for this mess!

September 15, 2009 3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home