Friday, January 29, 2010

I Miss Dubya..

...and I miss Tony even more.
""I never regarded September 11 as an attack on America. I regarded it as an attack on us, and I had said we stand shoulder to shoulder with them [Americans]. We did in Afghanistan and I was determined to do that again."

Chilcot did finally ask Blair if he had any regrets. It was an invitation to humility. Blair blew it, spoiling a near faultless performance. No, he had no regrets, not for toppling a vicious dictator and not for bringing a better life to the Iraqi people. He would do it again, and even let slip the word Iran."
No. He didn't blow it, you idiotic excuse for a reporter. He stood up for Western values both in 2003 and again that day at the inquiry. We need more like him.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home