Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Suggestion for Mr. Day

UPDATE: Hehehehehehe. Sitemeter tells me that someone from CBC has hit this entry. Hope they read it. That's not the first time CBC has shown up in the list of visitors viewing an entry I've done about Mother Corpse. Maybe it's a bot or maybe it's a real person. Either way, I'm glad they know.
====================================
Today Harper announced his cabinet shuffle. Stockwell Day has been given responsibility for the Treasury Board.
"As the new Treasury Board President, Mr. Day will have the task of leading what is expected to be an aggressive cost-cutting exercise to wrestle the deficit down."
I have a suggestion for him.

Privatize the CBC immediately!!

In fact, I think I'm going to send him an email. Hopefully I won't be the only one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He doesn't need an e-mail. I remember his acceptance speech shortly after being elected leader of the Alliance Party, the CBC highlighted his desire to gut the CBC itself. And that really hurt him with "ordinary Canadians".

Well, those voices don't really resonate like they used to. So, goodbye CBC, you were nice when we knew ye.

January 20, 2010 11:24 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I sent him one anyway. I'm not as optimistic as you are. I'll believe it when I see it.

January 20, 2010 11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home