Friday, December 31, 2010

Now, For Some Disappointing News

Billy the Kid will not be pardoned.

Canadian 12th in line to the throne

Drat! She'd probably make a better monarch than Chucky-pooh.

A novel way to improve wait times.

Nothing to see here, folks.

And having just returned from a visit with my two little sweeties and their pregnant mommies, this one really tugs at my heart. My prayers are with the family and the little tyke:

B.C. newborn battles rare leukemia

My third and fourth grandchildren are expected to arrive in early February and late March this coming year, respectively. I hope they are healthy.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

No matter, let's all have a good (or better0 and Happy New Year!

Cheers!

December 31, 2010 11:57 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Right back at ya!

And peace on earth, yadda, yadda, yadda.

December 31, 2010 12:00 pm  
Blogger Captain.H said...

Louise, congratulations and best wishes on the soon-to-be new grandchildren! And Happy New Year to one and all! :-)

January 01, 2011 9:33 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Same to you, Captain. Well, on the New Year's thing, anyway. And thanks for the congrats. I am kinda excited about the new ones, I must admit. I'm hoping at least one of them is a boy, since males are scarce in our family. But we'll see. The surprise is always delightful, no matter what kind.

January 01, 2011 10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home