Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh! Is The Game Over?

UPPERDATE: There goes all hope of a dynasty.
==================
UPDATE: ROTFLMAO!!

"British and French imperialism will return if you don't help me."



I tell ya, this guy just could not move on. He was a one trick pony.
===================
Breaking: The end of Qaddafi? Update: Qaddafi shot dead? Update: Or not; Update: Qaddafi’s son captured; Update: Compound surrounded

Gaddafi tells Libyans to save Tripoli from rebels

'The offensive for Tripoli is underway': U.S.

Libyan Rebels March on Tripoli: Reports of Gaddafi's Son Captured; UPDATE!! Muammar Gaddafi Flees to Algeria!

Oh my, oh my, oh my. Deep fractures in the Arab Parallel Universe? This could be a very different planet by this time tomorrow. Chaos ahead?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home