Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Time For A Good Laugh

Arctic ice lowest level 30 years
"The ice pack in the Arctic this summer has been at its second lowest level since satellites began measuring it. It could be ice free in the summer in 20 years if the current rate of melt continues according to scientists."
But, but, but...you mean it was this "bad" 30 years ago, too? But, but, but....it got "better", right?

Seriously, they are getting positively loony-toon. Doesn't stop them from spinning as hard as they can though.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Gawd ... what IS certain is that the SBL, the Scientific Bullshit Level, is getting steadily deeper.

I put a related rant about this under the "Eyes Rolling" thread, about how Global Warming is now hiding heat in direct violation to the Laws of Thermodynamics and Gravity.

(My degree is in Business Admin., not in any science or engineering field. But my grammar school teachers DID teach me to read. And some of my high school and college teachers DID teach me a modicum of critical thinking skills. To all of them, I am grateful.

The old saying is that "the hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world." That is true...AND no less, the teacher who actually teaches [as opposed to indoctrinates] also does a priceless service to Humanity. *Louise!* :-)

September 21, 2011 12:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home