Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Those Mayans...

...must have had a calendar that we just don't understand. The world is not coming to an end this year. It's scheduled for 2020 or so. Should be interesting.

Here Comes the Sun.

And while we're on that topic, I hear tell the lead singer of the Monkees croaked today. Only 66 he was. I had a friend in high school who was all agaga about the Monkees. I was much more in to the fad four and Bob Dylan, tho. But here's to some great music from my youth:



We're all gonna die, but the world keeps turning, even with a blast from the Sun every so often.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

Remember this one?!

March 01, 2012 8:00 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

I wish I could say vaguely, but that would be a lie. Yes, I remember it and a whole load of others.

March 01, 2012 8:19 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

In fact, although I hate to say it, most of the stuff, if not all of it, that's on the sidebar at your link.

That probably explains why I'm ready for bed and it's only 8:21 PM here. It's late. It's late.

March 01, 2012 8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home