Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm Glad I Live Where I Do...

To the West: Sask.'s last blast of winter?

To the East: 4 trucks crash in fog near Whitewood, Sask.

Crazy country: Further east still:
"It has been a record breaking week for communities across Manitoba weather-wise and the temperature is expected to keep going up."
[---]
"Another temperature record was shattered in Winnipeg on Saturday with a high of 19 C. The previous record for March 17 was 12.2 C set in 1938."
I can hear them now. This is all because of the Alberta Tarsands. Those golfers should be grateful for Alberta's oil.

Maybe we can entice The One to come play a few links.  Maybe it'll change his mind about the evil Keystone XL Pipeline.

Anyway, where I live, it's been unusually warm. The snow is just about all gone. We've had fog, but it's lifted. And all I can see when I look out is the garbage revealed as the snow recedes from my lawn.  More work!! Aarrrrrrggghhh!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home