Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Actually,...

...I think blond bimbos with phony boobs should be ended:

Pamela Anderson urges Alberta premier to end chuckwagon races at Calgary Stampede

I wonder if blond hair, big boobs and cluelessness all come together in the same gene? Mind you, I think the boobs had a little help (augmentation) courtesy of some surgeon. But, except in extreme cases, I think having breast augmentation surgery is, in itself, a sign of cluelessness.

(Read the comments under the article.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

"blond hair, big boobs and cluelessness"

I know a lot of people who like it just so. I don;t belong to this group, though, I haste to add.

July 18, 2012 9:58 am  
Blogger Louise said...

So which of the three characteristics do you find objectionable?

July 18, 2012 12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home