Monday, July 02, 2012

Joys of Home Ownership

The past several days I've been hanging pictures on my walls and, of course, have been having a hard time finding the studs. Just now I was reading up on how to find studs. There were several websites that mention that stud finder gismos don't work very well, but I can attest to the fact that the old fashioned method doesn't work too well, either.

And don't get me going on the other kind of studs. I wonder if that's what the gismos were designed to find?

All of which reminds me of Red Green's immortal advice to men: "If they don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

"stud finder gismos don't work very well"

This was written by a well balanced and warm personality with lot of kindness to share around.

I used to us other terms after purchasing one of those.

July 09, 2012 1:46 am  
Blogger Louise said...

So, being a warm, kind personality, I must presume you were looking for wall studs, and not the other kind.

July 09, 2012 7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home