Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I've Become A Comment Freak...

...on Sun Net News' website. The other day some got to reinventing recent history by claiming Saddam Hussein was a jolly good fellow. One quoted the tired old meme about 600,000 having been killed as a result of the American invasion - by the Americans. This figure is taken from Lancet's study which assumes that war casualties spread the same way communicable disease spreads. Then there was a discussion about how many people Saddam Hussein himself had killed. Of course, I went looking. Here's what I found:

How many people did Saddam Hussein kill?

How Many People Has Saddam Hussein Killed?

How may people did Saddam Hussein kill?

How many people did Saddam Hussein kill?[Not the same as previous link.]

Documented human rights violations 1979–2003

How Many People Has Saddam Hussein Killed?

Saddam Hussein

Top 5 crimes of Saddam Hussein

Worst genocides of the 20th and 21st centuries

How many people did Saddam kill?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

It's not good idea to get addicted to comments on MSM, this is the surefire way to perdition.

September 20, 2012 3:39 am  
Blogger Louise said...

I've come to the same conclusion myself, but I'm sure I was heading to perdition already, so might as well go out with a bang.

September 20, 2012 9:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home