Wednesday, September 26, 2012

'Piss Christ' To Go On...

...display again.

I, of course, expect angry mobs of Christians to go on the rampage, burning down embassies, killing atheists, etc., etc..

Oh wait. (I don't know for sure, but I expect the "artist" is trying to prove that very same point. Unlike it is with Muslims, insulting a figure that is sacred to Christians will not bring angry, rampaging mobs out into the streets. No foreign ambassadors will be murdered. No embassies sacked, etc., etc. Not even if they are paid to do it.)

PS: I also think the rampaging Muslims incident of a few days ago will backfire badly on the old goats who planned it.

PPS: Let me qualify that. Since this "Piss Christ" exhibit is to take place in New York City, I wouldn't mind if angry mobs destroyed the UN building.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home