Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ever Notice How..

...everything today is a "community":
"The deceased are Genne and Theresa Nolin, a Rapid View-area couple with ties to the chuckwagon racing community, according to sources that include relatives and friends. No charges have been laid in the investigation."
Ya, ya, I know. Two people are dead. I shouldn't make light of it.

PS: An organized, "phoney-outrage comments campaign" is easily detectible. Those who are participating in this one will not have their comments published.

And I stand by my observations. Like so many words today, the word "community" has been misused to the point of being hilarious and highly mock-worthy. You prove my point.

PPS: Based on the comments I continue to receive, evidently spinned out by some sort of robot, the Chuck Wagon Racing "Community" is also incapable of reading.




Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right, you shouldn't

October 30, 2012 3:35 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

You shouldn't post anonymously, either. It's a simple matter to put your name underneath your comment, as I have done below.

It may also help to learn the difference between "your" (meaning "belongs to you" and "you're", the contraction of "you are".

But I'm nit-picking.

Louise (See. It's easy.)

October 30, 2012 4:44 pm  
Anonymous Raeanne said...

I am part of the "Chuckwagon Racing Community"!! Please do not make light of this situation! You do not understand, nor know first hand the people involved! And how hard it is to read your statement, when the incident is still very fresh.

October 30, 2012 5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home