Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh My, Oh My, Oh My

We got us a feeding frenzy:

Petraeus

Petraeus

Petraeus

Petraeus

Petraeus

Petraeus

My prediction: Petraeus will spill the beans and go down in history as a hero.

Speaking of going down, I suspect he will take a lot of good-ole-boys with him. All mashed up at the bottom of the pit will be leftards and media types (hard to tell them apart, though), and the Democrats. And Global Warming zealots. They've already been moved off the radar screens. This will finish them off for good. I just hope they swing by this way and do a bit of snow shoveling.

This has all the makings of a turning point in history. Oh, and maybe the 21st century will be Canada's. Laurier was only off by a century.

Good-bye America.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home