Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Like This

Sask. premier directly appeals to Obama for approval of Keystone XL pipeline

Brad Wall urges Obama to ‘swiftly’ approve Keystone pipeline

Saskatchewan premier, U.S. governors push Obama for Keystone pipeline approval

Interesting that Allison Redmond was not part of the delegation. No fat lady in sight, yet, either.

And for your information, I'm not one of those people who owns one of Saskatchewan's 17 Lamborghinis (First video @ 8:14 mark).

[Frankly, just the thought of a Lamborghini sitting in the garage of my humble abode is hilarious.)







Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

"I'm not one of those people who owns one of Saskatchewan's 17 Lamborghinis"

Such a disappointment. What are you waiting for?

January 21, 2013 2:32 am  
Blogger Louise said...

When I win the lottery.

January 21, 2013 10:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home