Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pouting

Why can't I get a dinosaur named after me? I've been around long enough.

Scientists name flying dinosaur after little girl who discovered it

And BTW, I've come up with a new theory to explain my incapacity to remember stuff. The old theory still stands - that there's a force field in my doorways that erases memory of what I came into this room for. But there's another phenomena at play here, because I don't have to pass through a doorway for that to happen. I figure the gray cells in my brain are pushing up through my skull and lodging in my hair, where they no longer perform their original function. Funny how I can remember things that happened years and years ago, but not stuff that happened five seconds ago. Or was it ten seconds. I forget.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home