Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tough Shit!

UPDATE:  Forgive me for being female, but that Mexican President is really good looking:

But he's way too young. And I'm sure the drug cartels will get to him.

 ==========Original Post Starts Here==========

 Mexico 'Really Mad' At Canada
"The Mexican ambassador to Canada says his country is "really mad" at the Harper government for the continued imposition of a visa on its travellers here. Ambassador Francisco Suarez told The Canadian Press in an exclusive interview that Mexico is so upset that if the issue isn't resolved by next year, Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto might have to postpone a planned visit to Canada."
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

I HATE BLOGGER!!For about an hour last night, and again this morning,I've been trying to get the formatting of the above post to work correctly. I want the "Original post starts here" thingy to appear on its own line, BUT IT WON'T!!!!! (Unless it's my computer, which I don't think it is.)

September 16, 2013 9:56 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Or maybe it's Sasktel.

September 16, 2013 10:01 am  
Blogger Dave in Pa. said...

I just wish your comment thingie would open as a small pop-up window, not another full page. :-(

September 17, 2013 8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home