Saturday, January 25, 2014

ROTFLMAO!!

Oh, the stuff you find on Facebook!
"Little David was in his 4th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up - fireman, policeman, salesman, etc. David was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his Father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring, and took little David aside to ask him, Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said David, "He plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.""

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

Oh crap, Canuckguy, I deleted your comment by mistake. I remember doing that before. I don't remember if it was a comment of yours, though. Kindly resubmit or tell me to PFO!

January 26, 2014 11:06 am  
Blogger Canuckguy said...

It wasn't me.

January 28, 2014 1:22 pm  
Blogger Canuckguy said...

Well at least I don't think it was me. I have no idea what I would have said. Pretty sad not being certain whether or not it was me.

January 28, 2014 1:24 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

Well, that's better than telling me to PFO.

January 28, 2014 1:27 pm  
Blogger Canuckguy said...

PFO
All right, enlighten me, what does that stand for, some kind of insult.
Oh, just came to me. Please F*ck Off? That would fit.
Yeah, must be that.

January 28, 2014 5:55 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

You got it. I wasn't aware you were so innocent. ;p

January 28, 2014 6:31 pm  
Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

It was a good one, for sure ;-)

January 30, 2014 3:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home