Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Oh Crap!!

I just looked up the long term forecast for Saskatchewan for March. I wish I hadn't. Here's what's in store:
1st-3rd. Storm center over Prairies brings blizzard danger

4th-7th. Another storm brings rapid changes in temperatures, precipitation.

12th-15th. Rain, snow covers large areas of Rockies, Prairies

16th-19th. Early spring storm over Saskatchewan brings heavy snow.

24th-27th. Storm moves east from Alberta-Saskatchewan bringing snow to Manitoba, points east.

28th-31st. Mixed clouds, sun.
In some sadistic sort of way, I suppose that means "In like a lion. Out like a lamb."

And April ain't much better.  Bah. Humbug. I'm sick of winter!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Canuckguy said...

Could be serious flooding down the road like what Alberta had a while back.

February 25, 2014 8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home