Saturday, May 31, 2014

Teaching

 Over at SNN there was a thread about teaching and the wages teachers make. As much as I like SNN, the commentators on this thread pissed me off. As a former teacher, I was really annoyed at some of the erroneous assertions being made about the profession; how they only work 8.5 months a year; how they are over paid for doing a really easy job, etc., etc., etc..

I weighed in, but I'm afraid my take was like the proverbial voice in the wilderness. Then I found this. It's perfect, even if it is from the Daily Kos, which is the American equivalent to rabble.ca
 
 Are-you-sick-of-highly-paid-teachers

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

Don't feel slighted: these commenters are most failed students of all kinds. Rabble.

June 03, 2014 6:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home