Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Joke

A guy goes over to his buddy’s house, rings the bell, but his buddy’s wife answers. “Hi is Tony home?” “No, he went to the store.” “Well, you mind if I wait?” “No, come in.” They sit down and the friend says “You know, Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen.

I’d give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one.” Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell, It’s worth one hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws 100 bucks on the table. They sit there a while longer and Chris says “They are so beautiful. I must see the both of them. I’ll give you another 100 bucks if I could just see the both of them together.”

Nora thinks about this and says what the hell, opens her robe and gives Chris a nice long look. She feels bad for him, so she pushes her breasts into his face for a moment and she let’s him have a few squeezes. Chris thanks her and throws another 100 bucks on the table then says he can’t wait any longer for Tony and he leaves. A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says “You know your weird friend Chris came over.” Tony thinks about this for a second and asks, “Well, … did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?”

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home