Sunday, July 12, 2015

Joke

I tried to cut and paste this, but it didn't work.  However, it's too good the pass up:

Man Refuses An Opportunity To Be Romantic With His Wife.  What Happens Next Is Genius.

"A married couple in their 60's was celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romanti little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny but beautiful fairy appeared on their table saying, "For being such an exemplary, married couple and for being loving to each other all this time, I will grant you each a wish."

"Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband." says the wife.

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: "Well, this is all very romantic but an opportunity like this will not come again.  I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger that me."

The wife, and the fairy, were  deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of the story:  Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember that fairies are female."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home